Thursday, December 8, 2011

Call 911 if you don't hear from us.

Unfortunately in order for this message to be heard someone actually has to read the blog. 

A sealer was applied to the floor today and we are living in some serious fumes.  We were told we'd have to be gone the night tomorrow because the stain smells so bad, but we should have left today.  We didn't make plans the animals so we've sent Nick away and have hunkered down.  If the pets go, we go.  There is a major difference in the floor today, more color.  I'll post pictures on Sunday.  I'm hoping that it won't be too rustic looking since that was not the look I was going for, but they are pretty.

BTW, BW has informed me that I've made several grammatical errors.  I'm usually not so bad, but these have been written in tiredness and I don't have the energy to fix them so suck it.

No comments:

Post a Comment